Friday, March 23, 2012

Droid Bionic

I've owned my Droid X since it arrived on the scene, and i also purely adore it. I can't picture using a different cell phone. I believe it outshines the iPhone in certain ways. For starters, it features a larger and crisper display. If you're intending to have fun with games, watch videos or shows, this can be a phone to suit your needs. It may not look like it's "that much" larger, however it is and yes it makes a difference. The screen is sharp enough i always view Netflix and HBO shows on my cell phone on a regular basis (have i mentioned the Wi-fi is sufficiently strong enough on the phone for this to become feasible?). Also, many people believe they just have to have their tunes on their iPods. When I acquired this cell phone, I sold my dated iTouch. Are iPods much better at dealing with music then the Droid X? Certainly. But is it a substantial upgrade? No, by no means. The song quality is exactly the same, therefore the only big difference is the user interface. It's super easy to obtain the music from the computer to the cell phone as well, merely a drag and drop approach. Having owned and operated the phone for nearly a year and half, I have to declare that the battery has decreased after a while. After I got the device, the battery life was approximately 8-10 hours using it to some degree during the day. Now that is about 5-7 hrs of heavy use. Having said that, I still really like this phone and would completely recommend it to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment